Sundown Audio

got bored changed out my subs. box is wrong for the sa-12"s but i was suprised to find out how loud they where. the swich was from 2 m3mojo12"s doing a 148+ with around 2300 clamped power to 2 sa-12"s d4 amps now see 2 ohm instead of 1 ohm each so we will say they were seeing around 600-700watts each and i would say these subs could have pulled the same numbers if i had the power for them installed but that will be a big project when i get my week off for easter and a complete rebuild will be underway. the build will be 4-sa12"s with a few 6" precision ports 2-3500d's some kinetik batts and a 300 amp iraggi alt.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

I am actually getting ready to do something similar. I am going to take my new box (2 SA-12's) and do nothing to my setup at all just switch the sub boxes out and see the difference between the SA-12's and my Kicker L5's. I am expecting big things from Sundown

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I am actually getting ready to do something similar. I am going to take my new box (2 SA-12's) and do nothing to my setup at all just switch the sub boxes out and see the difference between the SA-12's and my Kicker L5's. I am expecting big things from Sundown

the box i used for the switch was a 8 cube box with 160sq inches of port box was made to be loud with low power for the m3mojo's the new box will be 6 cubes total for 4-sa12s so this box is off bad for these subs but when your bored your bored.i would meter it but the m3mojo's where getting twice the power due to the ohm load change so it would be a unfair comparison.these sundown 12"s can get loud with little power im shooting for a 155 with 4 of them so there might be several boxes built in the next few months. lol

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.