The Tahoe Got Painted! Black with Red Pearl and Black! HOT!! (imo) (TAILIGHTS TINTED pg7) FINISHED PICS PG 12 and 15

hmm 2nd post is not so nice to the owner of the site

hopefully that was sarcasm because it looks pretty good thru the interweb... my best friend went to school for collision and paint and he thought it was a damn good job from the pictures we've looked at

ugh, def a newbie

Oh sorry I wasn't aware we weren't aloud to voice opinions on an ONLINE FORUM. IF you don't want criticism then don't post on the internet. I just don't care for the paint job. I'm entitled to my own opinion aren't I? When you've seen the quality of work I have then your opinion might change on this paint job too. You should see this girls 2008 mustang her dad got her. The paint job is soooo sick. Silver,pink, and black and it sparkles when the sun hits it. If you look at in from the right angle you might darn near let off in your pants like you do when you see a new steve meade build!

If you had read this you would know he wasn't going for creative or flashy, he wanted nice and simple and good color! Read before reply.

Well then that's good for him and he got what he wanted. A plain regular paint job. I personally prefer creativity and something different. Just my personal taste.

Edited by BumpBumpBump

Whats Maaco about Steves paint? I really don't care for the color, but you cant deny that is a nice paint job. I mean were just looking at some pics and vids, that i would guess hardly do the truck any justice.

And about your "opinion" it will not be taken kindly. The rule seems to be "if you don't like it STFU".

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

my color, very damu, it look like the shop really put some work in, they got the valence bumper. removed some stuff. r u going to do something about the caliper like paint them black or match the paint.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I still cannot get over the fact at how many people are on his nuts...and considering opinions dont matter for the faggot well way to lose people as they now see that your just a b!tch...go to this new forum...

http://gmonkeadedesigns.com/

:ban2::bull::ban2: ????

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Well then that's good for him and he got what he wanted. A plain regular paint job. I personally prefer creativity and something different. Just my personal taste.

I do have to say just because the paint isn't what you would do, that doesn't mean that it is poorly done, Stating that it looks like a Maaco paint job is not only talkin shit , but that is a false statement, because the quality of that paint job is top notch. So just watch how you word shit especially when you are talking about Steve or hit crew, show some respect.

Edited by devil4u2c

my color, very damu, it look like the shop really put some work in, they got the valence bumper. removed some stuff. r u going to do something about the caliper like paint them black or match the paint.

Something that was taught to u at an early age READ he stated it over thirty times he is not/will not paint his wilwoods they are to beautiful and expensive the way they are.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Looks like they did some great work.

Not really feeling the color either, I would of been happier with the stock gray.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II