Jump to content

Snow

Members
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snow

  1. www.caraudioclassifieds.org www.caraudio.com
  2. Who needs screws? But I agree, should of at least used to clamps.
  3. Save your money and get some Raamat or Regular SecondSkin. Peel and Seal is garbage.
  4. My phone does the same thing. It's just the mobile view of the site.
  5. Also doesn't match your rims or interior now too well. You thinking about changing that up soon now or what?
  6. Looks like they did some great work. Not really feeling the color either, I would of been happier with the stock gray.
  7. Dustcap logo looks badass.
  8. *you're...
  9. Get some new rims. Never really liked the ones you have on there now.
  10. Don't know why you are asking for Stinger HPM when it is almost the same exact wire.
  11. What? It has to do something with the fuse. What do you mean there's power coming after the fuse, but then you say there's not? I hope you aren't fooling around with the power wire with the negative post on the battery still connected.
  12. meade is the king of bass? fuck that.
  13. I wouldn't do any buisness with RD IMHO. Steve is just a shaddy guy to deal with and I have seen many horror stories about them, I don't care how good they do in the "lanes".
  14. lmao at filing a complaint. That will do nothing. Sometimes I just file a complaint for fun. Doesn't do anything. Just let it be, I mean it's XBL for gods sake.
  15. 7k on a Level 5? I don't think so buddy.
×
×
  • Create New...