March 2010 SOTM Vote, Sponsored by Sundown Audio

March 2010 SOTM Vote,  

163 members have voted

1. 1. March 2010 SOTM Vote,

Figured I would add pics of my box here and then I'm gonna add more to my build log... anyways...

100_0253.jpg

100_0251.jpg

I purposely did the black on blue because I thought that the black matched the gray seats and the amp while the blue matched everything else. I also felt that they complimented each other very well. As you may be able to tell, there is a gap on either side of the amp. This is to allow the light from the LED's I installed to shine through.

100_0250.jpg

100_0239.jpg

I tried to show the curvature of the front of the box, but as you can tell the side I took the picture on did not show up the greatest, although you may be able to see the curvature on the opposite side... this carries through to the other side as well.

Anyways those are my pics!

Vote for me!

Thanks!

J-Squared

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

Well onebadmonte i voted for you. I like your car and you have a chance at this thing and i dont.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hey, sex sells, LOL

That's real nice, BUT I think you might get into some trouble for it.

EDIT: decided to try to avoid some trouble so I edited the pic out. But that pic might cause problems.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I think it's funny that everyone thinks because i have strippers in "BATHING SUITS" is why my wife's winning its called promotion ive been on a number of different sites telling people about SOTM if people vote they vote. If it makes everyone feel better i'll take my pg 13 photos down if they want.

I vote for ATLien cause I said I would in his build thead but I agree with others, I would definitly edit that pic.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived