Second Skin Audio

Steve, I Need Some Help

i dont want a wall.... i want my box to be lower than my window line.. I have no problems laying down my back seats.. they are already down. I have a box design already in my head, and but i want to make sure i am correct.. i will be back guys... i am going up town to a friends stero shop...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. his partner doesn't like the fact of him building me a box for free.. his partner told me it would be 400.00 for a box to made.. my friend said he will design me a box for 2 15's. he feels 4 15's is over kill for my hatch, and that i would have better control and sound as well as SPL with 2 powerbass 15's at 1000 watts each, in a 4 cubic ft box ported.

but he doesn't want to build it.. he will give me the dimentions and tell me how to make but i will be the one putting it together, because of the of his partner..

it is a bunch of drama.. i dont need it :)

i just dont want to be running 2 15's... i want either 3 or 4... i have the watts from my new amp... thats just what i want.. and it seems like everyone is trying to pull me away from it..

i own XtremeSPL.org !! just 2 15's doesn't shoot out at me as Xtreme... 4 15's or 6 12's or something REDICIOUS... and be crazy loud, thats xtreme... but you know.. if i can have a nice box, and pump 1000 watts to each sub and hit around.... 30- 35 hz.. it is rock the fuck out of that hatch.. IMO

Edited by XtremeSPL