Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box help Audioque 15 HDC3


Traks

Recommended Posts

Posted

Total Travel Estimate: 3 hours 59 minutes / 227.16 miles

I play everything from Country,Metal to Rap. I have a Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90BT source. Youtube videos are under 75midnight75

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

I was "assuming" he had solid electrical or knew to beef it up...

yeah. because he came right out and told us about his HO alt, his big 3, and his battery bank.

Posted

thats what I was thinking,so Ill rebuild this weekend with a smaller port thanks! :)

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

yeah. because he came right out and told us about his HO alt, his big 3, and his battery bank.

Big 3 is done and have 0 gauge to dist. block then 4 gauge off of that feeding the 1200d and an Infinity 4 channel for the highs. Waiting on some extra cash to get freed up to get another battery but for now its running of the stock Ford battery.

Upgrading as I go and as the wife allows me to spend the money,just trying to make the best with what I have right now.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Posted

Big 3 is done and have 0 gauge to dist. block then 4 gauge off of that feeding the 1200d and an Infinity 4 channel for the highs. Waiting on some extra cash to get freed up to get another battery but for now its running of the stock Ford battery.

Upgrading as I go and as the wife allows me to spend the money,just trying to make the best with what I have right now.

oh dude that's wasn't aimed toward you, it was to the guy who told you to drop the ohm load to an unsafe level... it'll cause the amp to just sit in protect mode if it doesn't have enough current to supply the .5 ohm load.

and as far as a woman allowing you to spend the money... i totally get it man. (i am young.. but my girlfriend likes me to pay the insurance bill and cell phone bill and such before i buy new car audio stuff)

Posted

Why would you ever tune to 40hz?

lol tell that to all the prefab companies...

but yeah, seriously though.. 40 is like.. SPL range tuning.

Posted

You should be tuning an HDC3 15 around 36hz, box @ 3.8 to 4 cubes net with 14 - 16 sq inches if port per cube. Thats straight from the man at AQ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...