I decided I'd write up a little review on my new Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones (http://bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=4571).

Now anyone that knows Bowers & Wilkins know that they are world renowned for their home theater, and hi-fi loudspeaker systems. All I have to say is they combined it all together in these headphones. I've owned a few of higher end headphones the Bose Quiet Comfort 2s, and Beats by Dre. Overall I would have to say that these headphones blow both of those out of the water. The Bose sound nice, but always have sounded kind of fake because they don't have real drivers, and the Beats by Dre just ended up being overpowering with bass, and again sounding very digital and just not the way the music was originally recorded. The Bowers & Wilkins have real drivers in them, and a closed back metal design which makes them have good noise canceling (not as powerful as the Bose and Dre) but have substantially more sound quality, everything sounds more realistic. The music doesn't have any artificially enhanced sound and will rattle your head with lows on rap, and also sound incredibly clear in mid-range, and highs.

Overall this is the best pair of headphones that I have ever heard in my life, and the highest quality headphones I have owned too. The Bose and Dre's are just plastic frames with cheap vinyl and plastic ear cushions. These Bowers & Wilkins are made out of aluminum and have real sheep's leather for the pads and headband making them incredibly comfortable.

For anyone looking for a pair of headphones in the ~$300.00 price range I very highly recommend checking out the Bowers & Wilkins P5's.

26837_1335245814122_1020360241_30916773_7923094_n.jpg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?