Tell me how this goes? I caught my by then girl sleeping with another dude in my house, so I put her out. 8 months later im at my moms house watching my car and the mail man comes to the door and dropped off a baby shower invitation to my moms house. One month later my son was born. Now I have people in my family looking at me like im some kind of low life are something. To speed up the story the baby was mine so I had to do what I had to do. Every time she asked for money I gave her. She was short on her light bill I paid it. The one time I said I don’t have it, the stupid bit@! Put me on child support. So now im paying 675 a month for one child while she sits her fat ass at home doing nothing taken care of some other dude who is not working. And to make matters worse I have to go back to court because u trying to get an increase

Umm.. this is a stereo website. Not a Dr. Phil website. I dont know why you made an account to post this, but you're probably gonna get banned. I can already see your about to start asking for money.

this wa my time to vent, and i dont needf anybodys money or hand outs

Umm.. this is a stereo website. Not a Dr. Phil website. I dont know why you made an account to post this, but you're probably gonna get banned. I can already see your about to start asking for money.

Ummmmm this IS the ''off topic'' part of this forum, so yes he is aloud to post this...

To the OP, Dang bro! thats really messed up, i hate people like that, you help them out ALOT then they turn around and stab you in the back.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Its really strange how your first post is about baby mommas and money problems and seems to be half written in English and half in gibberish... thats all im saying.

Sorry about your troubles, hope everything gets worked out with you and her..

Edited by SDMorris

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Ummmmm this IS the ''off topic'' part of this forum, so yes he is aloud to post this...

To the OP, Dang bro! thats really messed up, i hate people like that, you help them out ALOT then they turn around and stab you in the back.

its to the point that i am just tired of fighting with her over money, and spending time with my son. he barely knows who i am. and thats a hurting feeling

Its really strange how your first post is about baby mommas and money problems and seems to be half written in English and half in gibberish... thats all im saying.

Sorry about your troubles, hope everything gets worked out with you and her..

thank you. and where did i say anything about money problems. like i said before i dont need hand outs or money for anyone.