dig up some dirt bro, on the dude and her, i hope you get this shit figured out man, i hate when people do that, i had to suffer from that when i was a kid, my mom didnt work but my step-dad did, and he had to give child support and the bitch ex-wife always took him to court over more money, so i was the one having to scimp out on eating food and wear my older bros cloths and shit, and whats even worse is that his kids dont even visit him any more, they hardly did before, dont let her make your kid not like you man, my step-dad still hurts over that. i feel where your comeing bro. hope you get it strait.

is it bass yet?

Umm.. this is a stereo website. Not a Dr. Phil website. I dont know why you made an account to post this, but you're probably gonna get banned. I can already see your about to start asking for money.

I can't wait until you Make an off topic thread about something Not related to car audio, you are fuckd!

That sucks op, take her to court and you keep the kid, honestly if she needs more then $675 if I remember correctly then maybe should have more kids by other dudes

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.