Sonic Electronix

I have a friend that has a pioneer cd player that will turn on but no music comes from it...i was wondering if this is fixable? i thought it may have been the amps but i took them out and they work in my car...anyone know what may have happened???

2002 Chevrolet Silverado regular cab 3/6 drop

-Alpine cda-9884

-Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

-US Amps XT-4000DE V2

-Fi SSD 10d2-for now

is the fuse blown?

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

I have a friend that has a pioneer cd player that will turn on but no music comes from it...i was wondering if this is fixable? i thought it may have been the amps but i took them out and they work in my car...anyone know what may have happened???

It could be a number of things, if its hooked up to the stock speakers it could be that the internal amp took a shit, if it is hooked up to an amp powering mids&highs/Subwoofer it could be that the RCA outs dont work anymore.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Speakers are ran off an mtx amp...he was riding around when all of a sudden the music all turned off bass speakers and all...head unit is still on but like i said the amps work in my truck so i have absolutely no idea whats wrong maybe the headunit is done?

-Alpine cda-9884

-US Amps XT-4000DE V2

-Fi SSD 10d2-for now

It could be a number of things, if its hooked up to the stock speakers it could be that the internal amp took a shit, if it is hooked up to an amp powering mids&highs/Subwoofer it could be that the RCA outs dont work anymore.

possibly this...also i wanted to input that it looks like it tried to melt the speaker wire from the bass amp to the sub...

-Alpine cda-9884

-US Amps XT-4000DE V2

-Fi SSD 10d2-for now

Oh also check to see if your remote turn on grounded out, I remember now that one of my buddys didnt have any sound from his HU randomly, but I guess the way he ran his wires they got pinched somehow and grounded out. An easy way to check if this has happened is get a DMM put the positive lead on the turn on wire, and the other lead where there is a ground source, if you dont get any voltage reading it is probably your wire.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived