Sonic Electronix

man that sucks my friends used to take advantage of me all the time. u just gotta stand up and say no. i did free work for friends but then a couple of them went and told their buddys i did it for free and so on. BULLSHIT i enjoy installing stuff but u cant let ppl walk on u and that sounds like what your friend did

Yeah but like i said earlier there is potential for more work through his word so i cant be a dick.

And i know you get this all the time but your avatar=mesmerizing.

Edited by tercelchris

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah but like i said earlier there is potential for more work through his word so i cant be a dick.

And i know you get this all the time but your avatar=mesmerizing.

eeehhh....I slightly disagree. if your works good, and comes out professionally, you dont have to suck up or hold back anything. your doing work for him, your teaching him something. and if you dont want bullshit around, than thats it...btw, Im not into drugs either, just drink on occasion and I also lift, so I get what ya mean.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

eeehhh....I slightly disagree. if your works good, and comes out professionally, you dont have to suck up or hold back anything. your doing work for him, your teaching him something. and if you dont want bullshit around, than thats it...btw, Im not into drugs either, just drink on occasion and I also lift, so I get what ya mean.

Yeah i guess you are right but generally i'm not a vulgar type person and the story of the kid who yelled at me while he put my system in is more juicy than the kid who did an awesome job on my car. And thats great to hear there are others out there who stay clean its getting really rare these days, thats one huge reason i don't have a girlfriend they all do drugs in my school.

And look at the comment under yours... some people man, some people...

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Thanks so much everyone i was in a pretty bad mood over this but now i'm pretty happy just talking to people who get it i appreciate all the advice and time given to me, and my this post was the largest outcome i have made so far thanks for that too. I am going to hit the hay thanks again everyone i appreciate it.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.