Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/user/badboyyaz1

I DONT HAVE PIX BUT HERES SOME VIDS..........ITS THE FIRST 13 VIDS

AS FAR AS DB DRAG SCORES I WILL GET THAT AS SOON AS ITS POSTED.........AS FAR AS PIX I WILL GET THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THE MEAN TIME HERES SOME VIDS ...AND U WILL SEE ME IN SOME OF THEM...LOL

80

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010002.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010001.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010003.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010004.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010007.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010008.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010006.jpg

80

MORE TO COME

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted (edited)

BIGKidz3-21-2010013.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010010.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010009.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010015.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010016.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010017.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010020.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010018.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010019.jpg

80 MORE TO COME

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010021.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010022.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010023.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010031.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010032.jpg

80

MORE TO COME

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010025.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010024.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010029.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010030.jpg

Awesome Hummer:

BIGKidz3-21-2010028.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010027.jpg

80

MORE TO COME

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010042.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010046.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010041.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010040.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010026.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010052.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010043.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010045.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010044.jpg

80

MORE TO COME

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010047.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010048.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010049.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010050.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010051.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010053.jpg

80

MORE TO COME AS MORE PIX R ON THE NET

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

BIGKidz3-21-2010039.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010036.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010033.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010034.jpg

BIGKidz3-21-2010035.jpg

80

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

holidayseason2009014.jpg<BR>

holidayseason2009015.jpg<BR>

holidayseason2009018.jpg<BR>

holidayseason2009019.jpg<BR>

holidayseason2009001.jpg<BR>

holidayseason2009010.jpg[/img]

80

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted (edited)

BIGKidz3-21-2010045.jpg

80

MORE TO COME

Tell your boy I want mine to look like that. 1 10" 2 8" and silver vinyl on the bottom, black suede on top. text me when u can.

Edited by AudioSavings Ram

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8754 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...