Sonic Electronix

The reason I cant get the brands you guys suggested me it because you have to buy them online. My parents and I dont have a credit card, master card, debit card, etc . . so I cant really get anything from the internet.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

you dont buy RE online you go to the dealer locator and buy from them.

also enter the century of the present, hows money no option but you have no credit card paypal debit cards.

DREAMER POST ANYONE?

The reason I cant get the brands you guys suggested me it because you have to buy them online. My parents and I dont have a credit card, master card, debit card, etc . . so I cant really get anything from the internet.

where the hell do you keep your money? Any bank can cut your ass a cashiers check!!! hell 7-11 can cut a cashiers check, for a small fee! here in the U.S. we can even buy visa cards @ walmart ... DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I keep all my money at the bank inn a seperate account which i get a little % of interest on. And where do you but 3 12inch RE from? not from the internet but locally

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I say..."shit or get off the pot" i mean what else do you need to know, there is some good ass advice here! so use it FTW! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Just a question my man; Why are you set on JL? You said you wanted to get LOUD. JL's will get loud, but they are not the loudest, not by far. And nothings says 'Back off muffugga, I got king kong in tha trunk' like an 18". Trust me kiddo, if you got room for three 12's and all of the relevant boxes, amps, batteries and gear in the trunk, you got room for an eighteen banger.

Put really, really simply; What are you doing? You said you wanted bass from the subs and sound from the mid/high's. Shit, a pair of XPLOD 6.5's will put out mid/high and a Pyle 10 banger will put out bass, but it will be about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. If you want LOUD and price is no exception, try brands such as FI, TC Sounds, DC, RE etc. If you want Loud with good SQ, try brands such as FI (Q), IDMAX, etc. The JL's will also be fine in that catagory, as they are a good SQL woofer (IMO). If you want SQ, W7's are just barkin' up the wrong tree.

I ain't raggin on your setup my man, I just don't want to see a brother make choices on looks and 'street cred' alone. If you think the W7's are what you really want, you've heard them and you are dead set, then I can't wait to see yo install mang. If it ain't loud and it ain't low, then it ain't worth it.

Good luck with your install mang.

Cheers,

Mick

Did you say Tc sounds ? i dont think he wants to sell his soul !!!! ha ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I keep all my money at the bank inn a seperate account which i get a little % of interest on. And where do you but 3 12inch RE from? not from the internet but locally

Every body on here has told you about the many different ways you could go, Dont get me wrong Jl is a kick ass brand ( i personaly hate the w7 sub ) but to each is own . Get you a simple memphis set up 2 mojos 12s 2 1000x1 and youll be happy . As far as thoses other brands like Fi Re tc sounds DD treo etc etc you might not be ready for them, But if you get your Jl set up some one is going to pull up next to you and make you feel really bad about spending all that money for nothing . W7s require ALOT of air space ! I would ever go so far as to say that your not going to have the air space for 3 . Get 1 18 or 2 15s or 3 12s .
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived