Im not sure if this is the right section. I have a 1988 Buick Regal Custom. My car has full digital gauges that show up with a greenish yellowish automotive color. I want to change it so that they are blue. Any ideas? Also I want to make my gauges HUD because the factory location suck and I have plans for where the gauges are. I was thinking I could do it with mirrors but I really really don't want to. My other thought was to tap into the wires that go to each little LCD thing, splice them, and reverse them to another one and have the second one project onto the windshield and still have the normal one. Any thoughts?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hud is not an easy thing and will be very very expensive. As for changing the color you are probably not going to be able to just do an led swap since its digital. may have to do an aftermarket cluster .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if only you had an 87' click me

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I ran into the same issue on my 94 Lincoln Town Car...I searched the net and I found a guy using par can gel sheets to overlay on the housing...Well I tried that and found it to be flimsy, so I took it a step further and ordered some blue 1/8" plexi cut it to fit and glued it in, its the only way I know of to really get a blue using what you already have...Hope this helped, I can post pics later if you want.

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Headunit: Pioneer Premier 510UB : 2 Powerbass AEQ-7X0 Eq's

Front Stage: 30 Mids/Highs off of a Kicker zx850.4 & Kicker kx600.4

Sub Stage: 4 18" DC Level 4s (w/ Level 5 coils) : 2 Mmats D3000.1s

Security: Autopage RS730

Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's

I ran into the same issue on my 94 Lincoln Town Car...I searched the net and I found a guy using par can gel sheets to overlay on the housing...Well I tried that and found it to be flimsy, so I took it a step further and ordered some blue 1/8" plexi cut it to fit and glued it in, its the only way I know of to really get a blue using what you already have...Hope this helped, I can post pics later if you want.

I would like some pics.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)