Jump to content

8 18" SMDS and 50k of sundown power.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lookin good.. so new plan is to wall that bitch huh.. you gotta let me have a demo once your done!

Team Bass Hz - Louder. Lower. - Team SoCal SPL

2010 West Coast Regional 130-139.9 Bass Race CHAMP

Posted

For sure doggy it will be a while, but I got nothing but time. She should look completely different when its done. Different paint, new interior. How's the tb have u metered it with the other amp?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

I read a bunch of comments about yo shit looking like Steve's. You guys realize there are thousands of Tahoes in the US that if you painted and threw 24" or bigger rims, would look like Steve's? I looking a one right now painted with 24"s...guess what, it looks like Steve's. And he's entitled to buy whatever the hell he wants. I would be pissed and trying to get infractions against the people giving smart comments.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 473 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...