nice vids but the sound quality is mest up so far nice build and what are ur future plans to like do cover the box with carpet/paint

nice work

yea the sound quality is not so good but im planning to go with a pair of components but i dont know which ones?!

n im totally confused with my box, carpet is easy to go but im thinking to do a little customization ..

hey.. where did u get those subs at ?

i bought those subs from pioneer car audio shop near my home ,why askin?.. its really a good sub for a reasonable price Rs 25,000 ($ 420) for both of them ...

it really shakes my rooof , rear n side view mirrors, but couldnt get a nice flex cause my camera phone sucks bigtime.. neways enjoy the vidz..

Edited by durty_riz

i bought those subs from pioneer car audio shop near my home ,why askin?.. its really a good sub for a reasonable price Rs 25,000 ($ 420) for both of them ...

couldnt get a nice flex cause my camera phone sucks bigtime.. neways enjoy the vidz..

cause they don't sell them anymore...

but i don't wanna burst ur bubble... but about a month ago they were going for $100 each.. :unsure:

but they do sound nice...

cause they don't sell them anymore...

but i don't wanna burst ur bubble... but about a month ago they were going for $100 each.. :unsure:

but they do sound nice...

maybe cause our govt applies more than 100% import tax n that sucks.. but what can we do :(

neways im not even pushing them to full, only giving 840wrms to both of them

durty, 3.84 cubes for 2 12s sounds a little tight. I would have preferred a little more space.

but the setup does look good

yup i know ..!! but 3.84 cubes is the most i can get out of my trunk n still fitting that shit aint an easy job ..!!!