Sundown Audio

Alpine 5-channel Class D amp?

Joeskey

Im basically getting a reallllly good deal on this amp right here,

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alpine+-+1200W+Class+D+5-Channel+Power+Density+Digital+Amplifier/9454538.p?id=1218106989540&skuId=9454538

But ive never really worked with 5-channel amps that much, Could anyone on here go into more detail about this amp and the 5-channelness of it haha.

The subs i have right now are just 2 Alpine Type R 10" Dual 4ohm

the box they are in is 0.75 cu.ft per side, chambered box, ports should be tuned to 44hz based on the box specs in the manual. But that is questionable because I wasnt the one personally building the box

I wanna later upgrade to 2 12" type r subs or 2 kenwood excelons, or hell even rockford p3 subs.

Im just looking for some advice on where i should go with this build.

Thats the amp im def getting thou.

I'm leaning toward memphis audio PR interior speakers for the doors (6.5's) and i have some 5-way Pioneer 6x9 in the back deck.

The reason the different brands are being brought into play at this moment was because i just had the equipment laying around so just kinda threw it in there.

2009 Altima Coupe = Thats what im working with.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

noone has any ideas or anything? lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

the sub channels only 600 rms not enough for 2 type 'rs

x2 ^^^

and upgrade those pioneer 6x9s

and really just do a monoblock class D and then a matching 4 channel. or hell not matching, it really doesn't matter.

Archived