Second Skin Audio

2 Brand New Powerbass 15 Woofers..

they are brand new in box.. it doesn't matter what you pay for them.. you still get the 1 yr warrenty with POWERBASS. I already called powerbass.. it doesn't matter what you pay for them... warrenty is warrenty. that are brand new in box.. Have you ever ran powerbass?? I bought 2 kicker comps and got a box with them and ran 137.7 with them.. and they blew out on me right before west coast finale 06.. I dont think you get what you pay for goes toward speaker equipment.. a sub being 300.00 ea vs 500.00 ea. It just matters who is going to pay that amount for them. anyone can take a speaker and if the box is setup right, hit as loud, or close to anyone with a high dollar system... I have seen audiobahns kill other subs.. just how they are setup and installed in my eyes.

james- yeah.. they were the entree level subs.. but the guy that sold them to me was a re dealer and swore up and down, for me wanting to do bass race and db drag they would be an EXCELLENT buy. and then the re guy was there to be in the competition and i wa sthere talkin to him and he looked at my setup and saw how i was gonna run them, and he said they would be excellent.. but.. i had smoke pouring out of them by the 2nd day.. LOTS and LOTS of smoke..

dont blame the equipment for your stupidity of blowing them. As for the dealer swaying you to run re RE series thats yo bad for not doing any research before buying.

dont blame the equipment for your stupidity of blowing them. As for the dealer swaying you to run re RE series thats yo bad for not doing any research before buying.

that is a great sub.. i believe those go for like 400.00 ea. through a dealer.. I am a poor ass white guy. i would love to have those.. but i have to get what i can afford.. i hate having a blown sub.. and atleast, if i know i have 2 subs that are at 100% i might be better in comps than just the feeling of throwing my money away...

anyway guys... you are more than welcome to throw your 2 cents in where needed... but at the end of the day, it is me that spent the money.. it wasnt your money, it didn't effect you guys any... if i think it is a great buy, and a awesome deal.. tahts all that matters...

so, with that being said... thank you for your input...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i care less what you bought im just saying dont justify it by downtalking other equipment that you fried form stupidity

well.. when running 300 watts per speaker... 150 watts per voice coil at 4ohm.. i dont see why they blew out... well.. i didn't think i would have to do research when i had a re dealer and a guy that works for re at the competition that helped me wire everything up.

ohh well it is done with... i bough some re's they blew... ohhh well..

Edited by Chris

lawl....no need for drama mang's.....x2 post yo numbers man id like to see what you hit...

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

when you get them 15's,we need some pics and numbers.i heard powerbass was'nt that bad for the money.

never had any though.

x2. I have 2 powerbass 15's right now.. one i got blown, and the other hits really good. I love powerbass.. for the money they hit great. I am redoing my box. I talked to a friend and he has 2 powerbass subs like i do and runs them in a 4 cu ft encloser PER sub. so.. he is helping me build a 8 cu ft box to house 2 15's. both will be running 1000 watts @ 1 ohm. so.. i cant wait to the numbers myself..

the guy i bought these from has another set. he runs in his blazer and he hits 146.7 db... so... i am really excited..

will have pics a.s.a.p

lol dont get your hopes up on that number though, its not as easy as throwing someone elses subs in and magically gaining thier numbers.

If that was the case all steves ol amps would have been gone first day

lol dont get your hopes up on that number though, its not as easy as throwing someone elses subs in and magically gaining thier numbers.

If that was the case all steves ol amps would have been gone first day

no.. i plan on higher :) so.. i am not getting my hopes up for those numbers... i plan on much higher...