Sonic Electronix

Thats what im saying man why even bother posting if you know what it will turn into.I dont mean to sound like a dick but you all know its the truth.Simply not reading and reply would solve all those problems.You being here for so long id think you would understand that by now.

well even with some of you moaning at me for my thread you have opened my eyes to what is needed to be loud....its not all to do with the sub and so fourth.

I do agree thou, that if your so tired in threads like mine then dont reply you dont have to bitch at me for it. Yes, im not as well educated in the whole audio department and me being silly thinking of coming to a site where it has it own section for audio auestions and me posting a question about audio i was being a noob!!

Is that meant to be an insult where im being called a noob - because you havent insulted me i am a noob at this. But you must of came outta your mother VJ and knew everything about audio. AMAZING!

Im a noob and with in time im sure I will know a little bit more than I do know, I thought that was the intention of this audio section. for help, advise and other things.

Next time just skip it and you wont have to worry your little head about it!

Dont forget there are people out there including me that are new to all this.....

I'm greatful for what has been said because it has gave me more information/knowleadge about audio!

sorry for the bitchin and moaning you are learning and need help if they have heard it all before then don't answer do you know anything about fli have you heard the subs the jbl's are decent this is goin to come up to your choice just make sure you have a good box built and an a good amp and the electrical done right and you should be happy till the bug bites hard and you want to go bigger but good luck

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Try yelling it might be louder than what you have now....and if you throat gets sore just bring a few cough drops.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

these threads piss me off, i see more threads like this now adays its getting retarded! we cant tell you wats gona be louder and shit like that, how bout this you build it and you tell us! <_<

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER