Sonic Electronix

Hahaha talking about me or the people who reply to my post

Definitely you.

What reason was it that you couldn't research products online and make your own informed decision?

I would understand if you wanted advice on more advanced topics like batteries or box design or even ohm loads, but you can easily do your own research on an amplifier.

Threads like this make me understand people who cut.

Hahaha talking about me or the people who reply to my post

Retard-Horse-HERP-DERP.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

next time name your thread besides help

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

think about it, why would you use a 4 channel for a woofer? you can easily look for an 800rms monoblock amplifier. it all depends on what coils the woofer you have is. D2 means you can wire it to 1 ohm or 4 ohm, so find an amplifier that does 800 at 1 ohm. if its D4 then you can wire it to 2 ohms or 8 ohms, so find an amplifier that does 800rms at 2 ohms

brands to stay away from, power acoustik, boss, crossfire, lanzar, pyle, lightning audio etc

Power Acoustik isn't that bad of an Amp.

Power Acoustik isn't that bad of an Amp.

Who told you that lie?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i dont know about anybody else but this forum is changing now a days. you got these guys who know about car audio just being rude to these noobs, if you seen threads like this and dont like them or how they are posted and dont have anything else to say but to talk shit dont waste your time replying to them. damn dont be an asshole just because a noob wants help no one ever said you have to even open the damn thread. why would you open it if you already dilike the title. it seems like its getting harder to get help now a days without someone being a smartass or talking shit.. :angry: by the way just look on ebay and look for an 800 rms amp with 2 ch. as stated above or look around the classifieds.

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i dont know about anybody else but this forum is changing now a days. you got these guys who know about car audio just being rude to these noobs, if you seen threads like this and dont like them or how they are posted and dont have anything else to say but to talk shit dont waste your time replying to them. damn dont be an asshole just because a noob wants help no one ever said you have to even open the damn thread. why would you open it if you already dilike the title. it seems like its getting harder to get help now a days without someone being a smartass or talking shit.. :angry: by the way just look on ebay and look for an 800 rms amp with 2 ch. as stated above or look around the classifieds.

It's just... people are running out of patience for people that just expect everything to be handed to them. A simple search on the internet would have yielded him lots of information... but yet he posts here expecting us to do all the work for him.

That's why people act like "assholes"... only because other people act like they can register and post here but are too incompetent to use Google.