Sonic Electronix

get the treo i hate JL is just mainstream and wayy over priced i would go with the treo its cheaper just as loud and can handle about 2x the power:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

many people will say treo over JL i think because its an enthusiasts brand more than a common brand like JL

brands like FI, RE, DD, AA, sundown, treo, i never heard of any of them until i got interested in car audio and began researching, no one where i live knows of any of those brands, and brands like FI and RE and DD, take a lot more car into their products and they are not as massively produced, some of those brands dont even build the subs until you order them, they seem to be on a more personal level with car audio people than JL and other common brands you might find at walmart, or best buy, or hh gregg or various other places

almost always if you have to special order anything, or buy something that isnt sold in most stores, that typically sell items like that, its going to be higher quality product than those massively produced and shipped out everywhere

yea, major brands, i just try to stay away form, except certain models of kicker, RF, Pioneer and MTX, besides that i dont really think the others are worth it and these brands for what you get are way to pricey compared to others like FI and DC and SA, quality and efficiency are just so much better when not on these mass produced subs

i think so anyways