05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I was wondering why do we love this stuff so much. That I can spend Hours Upon Hours just Searching the SMD site or even the internet looking at product reviews and specs and new build technics and never get tired or board. I tried coming up with an answer but i cant. What makes us so special that other cant understand what we love.
BeatBox Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 been on and off of smd for the last 12hrs lol
DylanH Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Thats almost like asking what is the meaning to life. Lol, but I'm the same way but I can be on here for hours on end and then school feels like it takes FOREVER. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 been on and off of smd for the last 12hrs lol I havent signed of since i've became a memeber
EricR Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Its a hobby man. Many of us Love car audio and as in any hobby you will find there are a percentage of people that like it more than others. I wish we would have had these forums 10 years ago when I was just starting. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
wolfpack Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 yea its a hard question to answer, i just kinda fell into it. had a friend who did it and just kinda got hooked on the spot, i only wish i had gotten into it earlier 2010 Subaru Impreza Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD 2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 Audison LRx 1.1K superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it while playing a 10hz note haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps" now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"
Twistedchild420 Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Ask yourself the question.......and if you don't know.......wrong hobby My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 Its a hobby man. Many of us Love car audio and as in any hobby you will find there are a percentage of people that like it more than others. I wish we would have had these forums 10 years ago when I was just starting. We just need to keep spreading the good word and get more new people involved.
BeatBox Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 this "hobby" is the reason my truck has been payed off lol could of payed it off when i bought it but nooo....
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 Ask yourself the question.......and if you don't know.......wrong hobby Love everthing about it.............even when things go wrong
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.