Blackedout Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I only like 25% of car audio.... That's the people who take pride in their shit and don't turn their shit all the way up, thinking their distorted speakers sound great and they're the loudest thing ever. Prefab FTL Crimping FTL Distortion FTL Low Quality installs FTL Trunk Build Log
kmalinich Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I only like 25% of car audio.... That's the people who take pride in their shit and don't turn their shit all the way up, thinking their distorted speakers sound great and they're the loudest thing ever. Prefab FTL Crimping FTL Distortion FTL Low Quality installs FTL I'm about 20 seconds away from putting that in my signature. Cool with you?
Vangel Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I just started into car audio, havent even got a finished system and i love it lol. The comparison in this thread between audio and boobs gives me an idea! A company or someone, should make a pair of subs that look like boobs!!! Wouldn't that be great.
vexproductions Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I just started into car audio, havent even got a finished system and i love it lol. The comparison in this thread between audio and boobs gives me an idea! A company or someone, should make a pair of subs that look like boobs!!! Wouldn't that be great. Look carefully they do jus bigger ni**les lol
masterbarber Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Wao thats a good question, why?????? Well on my side i have been always a music lover, all about bass. My first system was 2 15" Pyramid Pro with a old school Boss 1000wts, and i used to love it, I was 13 back then. As the time pass and i learned about audio and have many setups, but nothing fully customized untill now that i decide it to start doing it to my wagon. Ima do it ground up to the end my self and im putting all i know to make as good as posible. Thats why i love this site, so much info and ideas for a nice setup, "if you dont read and learn here, then u dont belong to your car" AMEN..... 1 15" DC Audio lvl 5 1 DD M4a Beyma 6.5 (4) RE tweeters (4) Orion XTR 500.4 Pioneer Indash 2 Dynasty UPS12-490MR batteries
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love correctly done car audio. Just for 2 reasons: Power I make with a 500wrms amp is much more than power someone else makes with a 500wrms amp that's shittily installed I'm much louder and lower off of 2 12s than someone else with a shittily installed system. that's why. Well said my friend........Well said
05AccordLover Posted March 27, 2010 Author Report Posted March 27, 2010 I just started into car audio, havent even got a finished system and i love it lol. The comparison in this thread between audio and boobs gives me an idea! A company or someone, should make a pair of subs that look like boobs!!! Wouldn't that be great. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.............your a genius my friend. Thats the greatest idea ever in history.
Big Lo Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 Because to me it is the greatest way to get away from it all, Because I love install a system myself the right way and then surprising and earaping the SHIT out of 70% of people that are into car audio but don't know shit about the science behind it, and try to correct me and tell me I'm wrong. And because I love the look on theyre face when I do. And many more reasons.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 27, 2010 Report Posted March 27, 2010 I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.