I believe I've fallen in love.

lulz bro i dont even care..... im the worst speller in the world and i dont care if you give me shit for spelling the name of my car wrong 8)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

thing about the mustang though is there is no room and its pretty cramped, if you tried to wall it off it would be pretty hard lol, and the trunk is small. all mustang trunks are small..... :angry:

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

thing about the mustang though is there is no room and its pretty cramped, if you tried to wall it off it would be pretty hard lol, and the trunk is small. all mustang trunks are small..... :angry:

lol mustangs are made for girls that why everything is small to you because your a guy, I think :P.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

lol mustangs are made for girls that why everything is small to you because your a guy, I think :P.

2005_Saleen_MustangS281Extreme1.jpg

This is a girls car?

I don't think a girl could handle this.

Unless you're a girl and you're scared? j/k

And yes, its spelled "B-U-L-L-I-T-T" Like the movie it's fashioned after.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

mom has the 5.7 hemi jeep she likes it (except there is rust already and she washes it all the time and its an 08 but im a mustang fan and im waiting for the new machs to come out... bullets are nice bust basicly a stock gt with cosmetic changes.. machs and cobras are the same thing except cobra has irs and a charger and weighs about 400 pounds more (but runs the quarter in just about the same amount of time) then u have saleens and roushes and boss's and bla bla bla bla

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

yea get a girl in my car let her drive it lol bet she will crash QUICK

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

First, I saw one of these in person the other day. Never really tought about them until then, the one I saw had a Borla exhaust, needless to saw I came.

jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Could totally see that in my driveway with like 4 18s in it. That is, if I can find alts for the 6.1.Definitely on my "Will buy someday" list.

BUT!

I was thinking today that I could stomach owning a Mustang. There are even a few pretty badass Cobras here in town and I came across this beast.

2008-ford-mustang-bullitt-4.jpg

20091228125813_ford-mustang-bullitt.jpg

Bullitt20Mustang20Fifth20Gen.jpg

bullit :) sexy cars

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

No I'm not a girl... I'm a guy, and yes iknow the bullitt is bassed off a old movie, its like my fav movie, crazy chase scences :)

24v1fe8.png

I've seen a lot of those Mustang's but I've never seen or heard of a SR-T Jeep Cherokee.

you've seen "a lot" of the special edition bullitt mustang? :orly3:

i have yet to see one in person.

mustangs are cool and all, but that jeep is straight sexy

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Why do most of you think that girls can't handle a car with power? At 16 years old my first car was a 1972 Mustang Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland in it, I guess you guys would think that is too much for a girl to handle :nea: I would love to take any of you for a ride in any of those mustangs that were posted up...and really show you how those cars are meant to be driven. 8)

Archived