Sonic Electronix

ok i have 2 12" hifonics subs one is brand new ish been used for a little while and the other is more used prolly got 20 hours of use or so to it anywho i have these in a pair of pioneer towers untill i get the original ones new sourounds. there wired to 8 ohm so they match the original impedence but the older sub is louder no matter what side of the reciever its wired to

by louder i mean it has more exertion

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

or one coil isnt hooked up or the tinsle lead is blown.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

both coils are hooked up other wise the reciever would shut off thats how ik its at an 8ohm load and the spiders would that mean that ones broken in and ones not

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

both coils are hooked up other wise the reciever would shut off thats how ik its at an 8ohm load and the spiders would that mean that ones broken in and ones not

basically one is looser than the other one. give it time and eventually theyll even out in loudness

thanks i was just thinking it was my reciever starting to go but after switching sides and it beign the same i figured otherwise but thanks guys

lol its not broken it means its broken in like as in your shoe breakin in insted its a sub lol

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

ik lol thats what i ment so should i just fade to that speaker and pump it up for a few days or just some heavy rap cause thats what im doing right now

k nvn dont do that i think i just cooked it

k nvn dont do that i think i just cooked it

how do you blow a woofer running in a tower at 8 ohms off of a receiver? its pretty much impossible. keep the fade on center and play them normally. like i just said, they will even out eventually.