Is Gorilla Zoe still real?

Tupac was mainstream and some consider him the realest rapper there was,Gucci Mane has a murder beef. Also Gorilla Zoe is one of the wackest MC's I have ever heard,he's beats slap though.

Never said Gucci was fake :confused:

Tupac is considered real because of what he rapped about and the fact he could make a song for his Mama and it was a hit, a song about his dead homeboy and it was a hit, a song about how corrupt the world is and it was a huge hit and make a song dissin Biggie and it was a huge hit. Pac is real cause he never came off as a conscious rapper or a dude just doing it for the money and to make hits. Pac was making music in the good days of mainstream music, not the bullshit there is today, Tupac was smart contrary to what people think...

Can't lie, I bought Don't Feed the Animals just cuz I had the money and I knew the beats were gonna be good but lyrically/content wise Zoe is just another avg rapper...10x better than Wacka Wacka

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived