I drop about 300-400 RPM wen the bass hits and im at a redlight. And ive done the big 3 and have a newer battery. So i think the next thing to do would be to get a bigger/better alt.

Yeah man, my car even with the big 3 & big ass battery in the back still dims & loses rpms when I'm at a standstill. Thats only with it on close to full tilt though...

Whiteboi---I know it might suck, but you may have to turn it down at the lights unless you upgrade the big 3, get a 2nd batt, and/or bigger alt bro.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Yeah man, my car even with the big 3 & big ass battery in the back still dims & loses rpms when I'm at a standstill. Thats only with it on close to full tilt though...

Whiteboi---I know it might suck, but you may have to turn it down at the lights unless you upgrade the big 3, get a 2nd batt, and/or bigger alt bro.

hey how much do u think it would cost me for a better battery like a red/yellow top the front cause i dont have room for another battery and then doing the big three and a better alt how much u think about 250 300 dollars

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I'd say for a good yellowtop, 110amp alt & to do your big 3 in 4gauge, figure around 400bucks.

You sure you can't fit a spare in the wheel well or something somehow?!

Edited by Chris

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

I'd say for a good yellowtop, 110amp alt & to do your big 3 in 4gauge, figure around 400bucks.

You sure you can't fit a spare in the wheel well or something somehow?!

I was also looking to do a big three with an alt around 160 amp, I was going to go buy some 1 or 0 gauge wire but why do you recommend to him to do it in 4 gauge? I am running that F2800 btw, but looking to upgrade in a month or so after I get my engine and tranny rebuilt next week...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I was also looking to do a big three with an alt around 160 amp, I was going to go buy some 1 or 0 gauge wire but why do you recommend to him to do it in 4 gauge? I am running that F2800 btw, but looking to upgrade in a month or so after I get my engine and tranny rebuilt next week...

Because if you have a stock alt, or one that only puts out 110amps, 4gauge is plenty especially with the power both of you are running. Heck, I'll be running close to 3Krms & have mine done in 4gauge plus you leave your factory 8 or 4gauge wires there too, so technically it amounts to like 2 or 0gauge anyways. If you have the room though, more is always better!

Edited by Chris

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.