Sundown Audio

This a problem?

lownslow336

3 years doesnt mean shit. you can be around audio for 3 years and not know what a gain knob even does (waiting for reply on "i know what a gain knob does"). stop being hard headed and do what ISO tells you.

im sure you didnt even series the woofer correctly and bridge the amplifier. those RF's are sturdy as fuck, if you caused it to go into protect your doing something MAJORLY wrong.

wire the shit like this and put the + you have left on one side of the speaker outputs and the - on the other side of the speaker outputs...thus a bridged 4 ohm load...not that hard if your "3 years" of knowledge is true.

1_2ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

X to the muthafuckin 2

an yes i knw wat bridged is, an i did it an nothing else changed, i hate ignorant ppl

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

Rockford Fosgate p200.2(mids/highs)

Rockford Fosgate p500.2(subs)

15' kicker L7

your 17, fuck off, an who are you to tell me what to do?

yea im 17, so are like 5 other WELL KNOWN members (thehoe92 for example) yea so what ive been on this forum for 3.5 years learning new stuff every day. im running 2 amplifiers (hifonics bx1605d monoblock not at full power and an RF 200a4 4 channel) successfully in my car without even a half volt of drop or anything running in protect like you.

your gonna learn here real quick that if you dont listen to people giving you FREE help, then noone will help you

your 17, fuck off, an who are you to tell me what to do?

Kranny has been studing this stuff as long as I have been on here and seems to know his shit too.

I'm almost 30 and been interested in this since before I was 16.

The deal is, is that you are now down to your electrical system or signal cables if you really did attempt to wire your sub properly not to mention that you could have damaged the amp in some way from wiring wrong at the speaker terminals.

I still don't think its the amp and quite honestly think that you are the problem and if comes down to a weak ground then DO NOT say you have experience.

I'm out!!!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

stupid isnt reliant on age, so dont down someone for being 17 and knowing more than you.

take pics of the system and how the woofer is wired. pics of all your adjustments on the amp, the ground, and the hookup in the front (bolt/terminal/fuse)

once we see whats there we can help you, a half assed explanation from someone who cant diagnose a simple problem is not going to fix anything.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Did you ground at a seat belt bolt?

Did you remove all paint were the ground goes?

Check your RCA's 1st because of the cutting out issue after the ground.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yea im 17, so are like 5 other WELL KNOWN members (thehoe92 for example) yea so what ive been on this forum for 3.5 years learning new stuff every day. im running 2 amplifiers (hifonics bx1605d monoblock not at full power and an RF 200a4 4 channel) successfully in my car without even a half volt of drop or anything running in protect like you.

your gonna learn here real quick that if you dont listen to people giving you FREE help, then noone will help you

OOOHH wow, i have hifonics, does it matter, i have 2 RF amps punch 200.2 for my mids/highs, which are RF by the way!!!, an a 500.2 for my woofer, each channel on the amp is run at a 2ohm load, as far the woofer, its a dual 2 ohm VC not bridged an all full tilt it likes to cut out, um mayb some ppl on here are right, im not saying there wrong, or mayb my alt cant push out enough amps to push everything i have...an not my gain is not all the way up, i knw thats wat your thinkin, tuned it at 3/4 volume, mids/highs are excellent, just that my sub amp is however not possibly tunedd

Jenson head unit

Rockford Fosgate wiring

Rockford Fosgate p200.2(mids/highs)

Rockford Fosgate p500.2(subs)

15' kicker L7

You have absolutly no idea what you are doing at all. You do not comprehend how this equipment works at all and it should be taken away from you.

x2 for the record.

how do you not know? Hes covering up for his mistakes, I bet hes re-wiring his shit now.

OP: Make you you have your Bass/Bass boost tuned down on your amp with that bass knob. Cause if you have that dial turned up all the way, then you tune your bass knob up all the way its going to beat full bass boost = instant clippage, although this feature varies with amps(as with my hifonics it only played with the setting adjusted as loud as you had it tuned on the amp, it did not override the setting)

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

OOOHH wow, i have hifonics, does it matter, i have 2 RF amps punch 200.2 for my mids/highs, which are RF by the way!!!, an a 500.2 for my woofer, each channel on the amp is run at a 2ohm load, as far the woofer, its a dual 2 ohm VC not bridged an all full tilt it likes to cut out, um mayb some ppl on here are right, im not saying there wrong, or mayb my alt cant push out enough amps to push everything i have...an not my gain is not all the way up, i knw thats wat your thinkin, tuned it at 3/4 volume, mids/highs are excellent, just that my sub amp is however not possibly tunedd

what is this the one-up game?

"maybe some people are right"? theres one simplistic ass way to check to see if your voltage is dropping, but im not gonna tell you since you think you know it all. and i wasnt thinking about your gain being all the way up

oh and "each channel on the amp is run at a 2ohm load" just confirmed ISO's theory (or truth rather) of the channels fighting eachother. ISO is saying to bridge the fucker in series to 4 ohms and bridge it to the amp which is what your SUPPOSED to do if you have a single woofer (no matter the coils) and a 2 channel amplifier.

Archived