Second Skin Audio

Going to do the lid, and if there is any left over the back/drivers side (side port is on), if there is still some left... the back deck, but I don't think I'll really have any left, but I can just order more -- no biggy. I got my SDC2.5 in right now, and the coil is all jacked up--came unglued cuz I clipped the freaking shit out of it forever, but I got another one on its way.

As soon as it gets here, it's going in. I was going fucking fucking nuts without bass for a few weeks, so I just threw the SDC2.5 in, and its awesome. lol. I can't fucking wait for this stuff to get here! I wish I could sleep or jump ahead in time until everything gets here.

Edited by Playa Named Joe

Nice bro. I got 40 feet comming tomrrow. Doing lid and rear deck bottom and top. Hopefully I'll have enough left to do more but we'll see.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i just got done with my 2 AQsdc2.515's in my tacoma you should check it out and i also need to order some kind of damping for my roof and back part of my cab.....

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Nice bro. I got 40 feet comming tomrrow. Doing lid and rear deck bottom and top. Hopefully I'll have enough left to do more but we'll see.

Awesome, I will end up (probably) getting 20 feet more... I wanted to get SPL Tiles, but all they have is B-stock and they say don't put them up-side down...

best stuff I've ever used.

Going to be the only stuff I've ever used. :good:

i just got done with my 2 AQsdc2.515's in my tacoma you should check it out and i also need to order some kind of damping for my roof and back part of my cab.....

You should get some Second Skin!

Awesome, I will end up (probably) getting 20 feet more... I wanted to get SPL Tiles, but all they have is B-stock and they say don't put them up-side down...

Finished applying mine last night. What a HUUUGEE difference. My lows sound sooo much better now that they're actually getting to me insted of being turned into flex and rattle on the trunk lid. My trunk lid is a huge rock now, and I can hover it about half an inch above the hook and just drop it and it clicks now insted of used to have to "slam" it shut. Amazing stuff and I will be purchasing more!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I got everything I ordered today. I haven't had a chance to install it yet, because I just got home and it's 10 pm, and I got school in the morning. Packaging was kind of poor, it was in a cardboard box, but the ends were pushed in and the edges of the Damplifier became stuck to the box, and the roller was just put in there and it had the adhesive from the Damplifier all over it. The knife was wrapped in a bag to protect it. Wednesday or tomorrow night I might get to installing it, I think there is plenty to put 2 or more layers on the lid, and have extra to do some other spots.