Sonic Electronix

I went to a shop called Gold Star and they didn't have anyone that could make me a box. I asked about a Kicker 2500.1 and they said $5000. I told them I can get one on Ebay for $400 and he said yeah but that has no warranty. Actually they do have warranties, 2 years even, and besides I could buy 12 off ebay before I hit $5000. After telling them it was an RE XXX/1600W 12" the installer of maybe 8 years tried telling me the on-sale either 400w each JL or Pioneer 10's in a pre-fab box for $400-600 would be better, pfft. I struggled to carry the 80lbs 12" in and I layed it on the counter, they obviously have never seen a heavy duty sub before, they were like IT'S A BEAST! It makes me wonder how they have all these oldschool sound-off #1 trophies displayed.

I am all about local business, but the local I went too I wasn't too happy with maybe I need to spend some more time there, but why, they just seemed thuggish, I dont want to deal with that...luckily all I needed were some ring terminals for 4ga..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

i go to shops only to get dash kits when i dont feel like waiting 2 weeks after ordering online, half the time they tell me i dont need what i ask for. but i know i do, so i just play it off like they're right, then come back with a super smart ass remark like "well you said i dont have keyless entry on my car, why the hell do i have a key fob then in my pocket? lol done this with my car and a friends of mines order for his car. and they also jack off to jl audio and say a 1000.1 will rape a rft1k... they got a girl down there that prettty much shoves jl audio inside of her. and her dad and whatever other guy that works there wish the subs had deeper pole vents so they could have sex with the subs lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol