Sonic Electronix

So my buddy has way to much money and he gets all of his work done at the shop near us. He has spent well over 2k there and recently they have lost all respect of mine. He went there and told them that he wanted all JL C2's in his envoy. So of course they charged him out the ass for them. A few days ago, he had his door pannel off and noticed that the speakers weren't 6.5's like he requested, and they weren't even C2's they were TR's. So he looked at his reciept and sure enough it said 6.5 JL C2's for the back doors. He went there and they tried to play it off like it was a mistake. I guess they gave him some money back.

I know what you mean man......its like they can obviously tell that hes got money so they automatically assume that he will never know the difference, or that he can pull a door panel off for christ sake. Pissed me off....never buyin another thing from them......espeically since they said a jl 1000/1 will shit on my amp

I know what you mean man......its like they can obviously tell that hes got money so they automatically assume that he will never know the difference, or that he can pull a door panel off for christ sake. Pissed me off....never buyin another thing from them......espeically since they said a jl 1000/1 will shit on my amp

dude i know its like all my shop knows is 2 jl w3's and jl 1000/1 which they said would dominate a fosgate td1500 and an alpine mrp m2000. with a loaded fi btl 15. i never goto shops unless its something small.. or to get a box built.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

thats suck, another bad "audio shop" story. Reminds me why i do stuff my self. That shitt happens when ever you get stuff done, my friend went to get his oil changed with the best shit and the best oil filter, yeah they put the best oil and put the cheapest oil filter lol he didnt notice it until a few days later. thats WALMART for you, i said to him "go back to them when you need another oil change and they might forget to put oil in"

thats suck, another bad "audio shop" story. Reminds me why i do stuff my self. That shitt happens when ever you get stuff done, my friend went to get his oil changed with the best shit and the best oil filter, yeah they put the best oil and put the cheapest oil filter lol he didnt notice it until a few days later. thats WALMART for you, i said to him "go back to them when you need another oil change and they might forget to put oil in"

LOL. in my autos class *ive taken a whole year of autos with the same teacher before i took this other class*, half the kids are retarded. whenever we do oil changes, 3 of the cars theyve done *different kids each car* they forgot to put oil in but the filter was in lol. the cap ontop of the motor was off (to signify no oil) and they started it and we yelled at em each time to shut it off.

LOL. in my autos class *ive taken a whole year of autos with the same teacher before i took this other class*, half the kids are retarded. whenever we do oil changes, 3 of the cars theyve done *different kids each car* they forgot to put oil in but the filter was in lol. the cap ontop of the motor was off (to signify no oil) and they started it and we yelled at em each time to shut it off.

hahaha auto shop! best and only reason to go to school!

yeah you gotta check out stuff after it gets done, to make sure you get what you payed for.

about 4 years ago my dad went to a shop in South Florida and asked for a decent setup in his dually they charged him 3k or so for 2 kicker comp 10s, some shitty amps and fusion speakers...I think about it now and realize the statement about people with money not knowing the difference lmao...and the box had to be redone since they removed some gaskets and the box got wet...spent another thousand on it for a fiberglass box...fuck shops they are ripoffs