Forevrbumpn Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Anyone going? its 1 month away, been expecting it all year long. We go religiously every year I have been going since early 90's say 92' or so, skipped a few years, but been going every year straight since 2004 again I believe We always just post up on the side lines, and watch the cruise. Starts at about 12/noon, they start blocking the streets at about 5pm, then back again when the sun sets, blocked again around midnite, all weekend long The cruise goes from Santa Clara street, to the east side, down King, then Story, a good 8-10 miles of cruising Also just a good place to get some mexican food alot of this..... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 I'll be out there BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Forevrbumpn Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/Forevrbumpn1/?action=view¤t=DSCN1318.flv I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 I 'll see ya out there Red fun times I just realized May 5th is wed, is the cruise May 1-2 or May 8-9? going to need a SJ native to drop in on that one or will it be all 4 days? who knows I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted April 6, 2010 Author Report Posted April 6, 2010 no one else? If I take the Denali, I have a lot of work to do I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.