the d series stock is good for 250whp on a good tune. after that youll need a bunch of goodies, fuel upgrades, sensor upgrades, internals... and the beat goes on... my d series put me in the hole $60k

imho 250 is planty fun for the street.

i wouldnt go over 200 whp on a street tune. also dohckiller, i want pics of your setup or its not real. i wanna see 60k worth of parts lol what are you running? low 9's?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

was planning on 9s

kinna hard to see what makes it so expensive but all the parts are custom built around my a/c ;) had to keep my a/c. i live in the middle of the pacific ocean so my motor had to be shipped to mainland along with many other parts.

l_3f5846c3618f825c3f8129f85b502236.jpg

l_a57d5b650b134c2da628af066e8a24de.jpg

dont care much for that front bumper.. lol but other than that, i can see about 5k in parts on the outside of the motor, whats inside of it?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

I got the upgraded fuel injectors and such but im new to the whole turbo thing so im just trying to learn a bit and then get someone that knows what to do tune it right and then sooner or later ill be 60k in the hole in this car too lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

also for the OP. read this over about a million times http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1263795 then go back to the forums and read through all the topics and threads. very resourceful.

I got the upgraded fuel injectors and such but im new to the whole turbo thing so im just trying to learn a bit and then get someone that knows what to do tune it right and then sooner or later ill be 60k in the hole in this car too lol

My link

same link as before, this one is just embedded

also for the OP. read this over about a million times http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1263795 then go back to the forums and read through all the topics and threads. very resourceful.

Thats kinda what i was wanting to do. just go through all the forums and read everything and anything and read it over and over again. i have basic bolt ons but as of now im thinking of doing the turbo then do a swap for a b16 or something along that line.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Thats kinda what i was wanting to do. just go through all the forums and read everything and anything and read it over and over again. i have basic bolt ons but as of now im thinking of doing the turbo then do a swap for a b16 or something along that line.

your gonna waste your money turboing this motor then moving to a b series. parts not compatible.

je cust. pistions, eagle rods, benson sleeved, ferrea valve train, comp cams, cryoed tranny, 4 puck act, street lite flywheel, gator 1000 hp axles, kteller 3" exhaust, tein flex, 225 walbro, 880cc precisions, aem fuel everyhing... and planny other stuff.

4 puck act will hold up to that? lol i doubt for long. those 880's sound kinda restricting with everything else you have lol

Archived