There is an "Engine and Performance" area on this forum, posting this topic there may get you better results.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

There is an "Engine and Performance" area on this forum, posting this topic there may get you better results.

I was looking for it but couldnt find it and just gave up and did it here

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Someone is telling me i need to dyno it after its in and get it all tuned before i can do anything with it. do i absolutly have to dyno it? kinda wanting to not go through all that just for the turbo that i have

aaaa.png

I had this double din screen and i traded him that for the turbo then bought all the rest of the stuff that will work with it. so i didnt get anything but the parts here and there. where would i get the thing to street tune it? the closest place to tune it is in minn. and thats too damn far :angry:

aaaa.png

Dude, you need to register at www.d-series.org and do some reading. You're on the right track, but knowledge on the subject is key.

"D-series" is the engine in your car. Most likely a d16y8. The D is the most resourceful and best user based website for all aspects of the D series engines. Plenty of knowledge over there.

Dude, you need to register at www.d-series.org and do some reading. You're on the right track, but knowledge on the subject is key.

"D-series" is the engine in your car. Most likely a d16y8. The D is the most resourceful and best user based website for all aspects of the D series engines. Plenty of knowledge over there.

Thanks. ill check it out

aaaa.png

I was looking for it but couldnt find it and just gave up and did it here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/23-engine-and-performance/

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived