Advice Needed (Life Changing Decision )

I need some advice…

I am 31 and been a fugitive recovery agent for many year ran business and had 178 employees under me.

My company closed its doors 6 months ago and I need to get a job but want a carear change.

I have been into computers electronics wiring building and using my hands and just in love with the finished product and accomplishment of things I have done…

I have a beautiful fiancée and 2 beautiful sons. I want a career that is stable and safer then what I been in.

I been thinking of going back to school I love car audio and customizing and to be totally honest followed Steve for years and just wished one day I could be at least some day a percentage as good as he is. When I saw he got a shop I was so happy for him but frustrated with myself.

I had an online business- body kits rims, car audio etc. It didn’t go any ware because of my 9-5 was not 9-5 and took over.

I have a beautiful fiancée who sees my passion and so supportive and wants me to get a shop eventually and do what I love install car audio and customize rides.

What’s been beating around in my head is going back to school or just continue looking for work and learning on the side “Some How” I am dying to learn to weld. I thought about going to Mobile Dynamics or UTI both in Arizona away from the fam and my home in Vegas for a few but worth the long term benefits

Can anyone give me some advice right now I just feel drained and blank. I just want to provide for my family and essentially make good money and love what I do

Congrats Steve on your ride accomplishments and your New Shop….

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770

go back 2 school for a bit wut im doing and it helping me pick a major

and this summer im going 2 go to Mobile Dynamics so if i my major dont work out i have my audio deg. all ready

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

jeez man that's deep, but im pretty sure there's places in or around Vegas that are schools for what you wanna do, im actually looking to become an installer myself, but its great that you have a fiancee that understands and supports you with what you really wanna do, i mean you have the knowledge of running a business and just need the upgrade on the installation part, school wont be the cheapest thing but its usually somewhere between 7-10k from what Ive seen, just surf Google for a few hours get some brochures and the info you need and make your choice, i mean its not the easiest thing to build a buiseness from the ground up, as you know, but as long as you have confidence in your self and great support from your family youll do well

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

do what you love, and love what you do.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I can't agree more. Doing what you love will ultimately be the best decision you make. The more work you put forward, the more return you'll get.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

my personal opinion is, get in the game. you already have business,people skills. start your shop and get some good employees. spend that school money makin your dream happen.learn first hand from those around you while your doing the work for your shop.read and investigate everything you can get your hands on. the other option i would consider for me is to get a job at a shop,learn then start my own shop.

school would not be an option for me. there is so much "FREE" info on everything and so many great people willing to help with sed info that i would just dive in.....but thats me. good luck with whatever you decide

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Guys Seriously thank you so much for all your great advise... I will keep you all posted on what I do...

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770