Ok so you are talking about like I can run really fast and I'm gonna eat your whole family and turn them against you Zombies. Not like that old Cranberries song or Rob Zombie (second best live performer I have seen).

Yeah if Zombies were to ever come I that would be the day I piss my pants. If they are like Night of the Living Dead Zombies, then fuck them slow bastards but if they are the ones that move all fast and shit, I'm fucked. I'm fat, nothing more to say

LMFAO @ cranberries song. lol

The thing about zombies running fast is that they dont fit the usual zombie persona.

You have a regular zombie who has no problem with stamina because they are not running. They dont get tired. They could walk until their feet fell off...

These running zombies got to be getting that breathe from somewhere.

Im jussayin... There is no such thing as a zombie doing Parkour(freerunning).

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I bought the zombie survival guide sometime back and cannot express to you enough how ready i am for a zombie apocalypse. I own just about every Zombie movie known to man. and play every zombie game there is lol. Everything from zombies ate my neighbors to dead rising to left4dead(1&2) When my sister introduced me to her boyfriend she said "this is my brother. He's obsessed with zombies. lol

We are long lost brothers! (only i illegally downloaded the ebook...lol)

agreed, BUT. How does it stack up to 28 days later?

Shaun of the dead? It murders it!

meh. Running zombies FTMFL.

And the dead weren't coming back to life. You cant have a zombie that can die from being shot in the chest. Movie was whack lol.

Sofaking this!!!!!!!!! Though i did enjoy the Dawn of the Dead remake......you seen Romero's new "Survival of the Dead" ? I was dissapointed :(

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

We are long lost brothers! (only i illegally downloaded the ebook...lol)

LMFAO WE ARE!!!!!

Sofaking this!!!!!!!!! Though i did enjoy the Dawn of the Dead remake......you seen Romero's new "Survival of the Dead" ? I was dissapointed :(

All of the remakes were pretty good. They werent great but they werent bad either.

Now these newer movies that were never made to begin with and are just an extension of the zombie idea suck!

Diary of the dead i bought because it WAS romero... Worst piece of shit ever!

The only reason why i didnt watch survival was because i knew it followed characters from the first piece of shit lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

LMFAO WE ARE!!!!!

All of the remakes were pretty good. They werent great but they werent bad either.

Now these newer movies that were never made to begin with and are just an extension of the zombie idea suck!

Diary of the dead i bought because it WAS romero... Worst piece of shit ever!

The only reason why i didnt watch survival was because i knew it followed characters from the first piece of shit lol.

True ....diary could have been better....but survival was just wayyyyy too low budget....even for a Zombie flick! lol Check out Zombies of Mass Destruction.....watching it now.....not too shabby and kinda funny....but then again i'll watch pretty much anything Zed related...lol

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

not to worried about the zombie epidemic that IS going to happen one day. there in big city's not small town's hundreds of miles from no where. if it happens around winter i'm definitely safe here in Canada lol they would freeze literally.

reaper.png

True ....diary could have been better....but survival was just wayyyyy too low budget....even for a Zombie flick! lol Check out Zombies of Mass Destruction.....watching it now.....not too shabby and kinda funny....but then again i'll watch pretty much anything Zed related...lol

i'll have to check it out son! And yeah i'll give Almost anything zombie related a try.

Subscribed(such a weird thread to subscribe to lol)

not to worried about the zombie epidemic that IS going to happen one day. there in big city's not small town's hundreds of miles from no where. if it happens around winter i'm definitely safe here in Canada lol they would freeze literally.

Well see there in lies the problem... It always STARTS in small towns and work their way out.

And zombie probably would not freeze. A human might die and freeze. BUT with a zombie there is no stopping. Internal organs? NO PROBLEM! they dont work! Will power is the only thing driving a zombie to eat. The instinct to hunt. but thats it. The heart MAY beat but there is no functionality. A zombie bleeds out? In order for someone to freeze they would eventually stop moving then freeze. Zombies dont stop movin unless you get that brain... :popcorn:

I sometimes dream about the Z apocalypse....it would scary as shit but soooo much fun (except killing a loved one) at the same time! Weed wacker with butcher knives attached FTMFW!

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I sometimes dream about the Z apocalypse....it would scary as shit but soooo much fun (except killing a loved one) at the same time! Weed wacker with butcher knives attached FTMFW!

lmfao that would be epic. LOL. i have two machetes in my closet from a camping trip a couple of years ago. My wife tried to get me to put them in the garage and i said "what if zombies make there way in and i cant get to the .45 in time?" She laughed and thought i was joking... lol

I may have the Llama, but nothing beats taking a whole head in one swing. lol

the thing is at minus 30 they will freeze because there blood will slowly thicken which will slow them down. then eventually they will freeze solid then i can take my baseball bat to there heads and have some target practice.

reaper.png