t-money Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 sweet done thanx 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted April 2, 2010 Author Report Posted April 2, 2010 / it sounds like it fuckin BEATS where can i get it it does pretty good in thy hoe hah legit weerrddd yea im not gonna steal from chicken he said we could use it i believe thats what meade said dude your tahoe is sick!! it has the sickest outside ive seen on one what year is it?? and nice beats, really cool idea with the sticker on the back of the gorilla lol Thanks man,its a 98 and yeah my gorilla gets pissed back there when i dont let him out ever so often ..hes got 3 brothers that come and participate regularly on beating my truck down lol ok i figured out its STEVE MEADE by chp but where can i pay for it? Itunes... this
yourmamma Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 A EVERYBODY LOOKING TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH ALTERNATOR NOISE REAL BAD...I HAVE AN 02 CHEVY TAHOE WITH (2) T30001 POWER ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS PUSHING (6) 15 INCH KICKER CVX WOFFERS.MAN,THIS NOISE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT...THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY....
t-money Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 A EVERYBODY LOOKING TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH ALTERNATOR NOISE REAL BAD...I HAVE AN 02 CHEVY TAHOE WITH (2) T30001 POWER ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS PUSHING (6) 15 INCH KICKER CVX WOFFERS.MAN,THIS NOISE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY...SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT...THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.... are your rca's ran down the same side as your power wire? 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
Moondoggy-47 Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 The tahoe is slamming. I think I would take the hoe, Just cause it can get lower. I loled hard at, "You ain't playing" Hell no JP ain't playing. Also nice Slo Mo beach action. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 The tahoe is slamming. I think I would take the hoe, Just cause it can get lower. I loled hard at, "You ain't playing" Hell no JP ain't playing. Also nice Slo Mo beach action. Tahoe ...playing lower hmm ...I get pretty low <><><>
machado287 Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 the 2 of them are crazy loud i herd them at sbn ................ nice vid .. 02g power wire sundown saz 3500 digital desing 95F selenium mechman alt. 250 amp
vexproductions Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 sick ass truck with a crazy ass system gotz to love it .......... congrats
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted April 3, 2010 Author Report Posted April 3, 2010 The tahoe is slamming. I think I would take the hoe, Just cause it can get lower. I loled hard at, "You ain't playing" Hell no JP ain't playing. Also nice Slo Mo beach action. lol u serious?djs truck will get lower than mine all day..haha and hell naw i aint playin Tahoe ...playing lower hmm ...I get pretty low <><><> guess he dont like yo low eh lol the 2 of them are crazy loud i herd them at sbn ................ nice vid .. thanks man..you see all the other videos? sick ass truck with a crazy ass system gotz to love it .......... congrats thanks pimp
machado287 Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 haven't seen the other ones but will look now ................lol 02g power wire sundown saz 3500 digital desing 95F selenium mechman alt. 250 amp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.