DC Sound Lab

I would like to thank Rusty for the wonder level 4xl 12 that now sits in my trunk, boy does that thing bang!

Not fully broken in yet, but I'm scared for when it does lol

Wonderful guy, wonderful prices (thanks for the team DC pricing), and thanks for all the help with my install.

Haha I will post them in my sort of build log.

I need to paint the box, I just have the raw wood one in right now.

And I gave my first demo of it at school today, people bailed and were shocked at the air movement from a single 12.

I would like to thank Rusty for the wonder level 4xl 12 that now sits in my trunk, boy does that thing bang!

Not fully broken in yet, but I'm scared for when it does lol

Wonderful guy, wonderful prices (thanks for the team DC pricing), and thanks for all the help with my install.

. I think them 4xl is brutal. Since I got sundown amps I'll have to wait for Jacob to come out wit the ns 18". But if price to high I'll get dc. Thanks

. I think them 4xl is brutal. Since I got sundown amps I'll have to wait for Jacob to come out wit the ns 18". But if price to high I'll get dc. Thanks

I have no experience with sundown subs (their probably great like their amps) but for the price no one can beat out a level 4 xl. It's rated way too conservatively hahaha