DC Sound Lab

DC Audio Team Member of the Year

Well the weather was kinda crappy but the diehards still came out to make some noise!

Link to pics

http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=5&event_ID=101&event_display=photos&photos_per_page=20&current_page=2

Next weekend I got a show in Oswego on Saturday and a show in Buffalo on Sunday! Always on the alert for DC sightings!

BTW With mismatched subs 1 lvl 5 and 1 spl xl both severely repaired after last weeks rampage still put up a 151.4 at 40hz. Tape is clearly holding the surround down on the xl sub lmao!

so 1 show in the books for me.maybe another thread should be started just for keeping track,maybe make it a sticky.we could list the total for everyone at the top,so everyone could know where they stand.

bannerphp.png

Wow this season is really getting off to a Boom here in the Northeast!

This Saturday will be a 1x in Oswego,NY followed by a 1x in Maryvalle NY with the weekend capping off with a 1x in Buffalo!

Count them.....3 shows in 2 days! Thats just how we do it!

u suck :angry: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

brian nyman will win, id put money on it

do u have that in 3 x that will work for me. why dont we do the hole season and then see who wins. i do hole seasons what about meca and usac does those count im doing all these shows to all year. going to la tomarrow peace

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

do u have that in 3 x that will work for me. why dont we do the hole season and then see who wins. i do hole seasons what about meca and usac does those count im doing all these shows to all year. going to la tomarrow peace

Absolutely!

On a side bet wanna race to 30 shows? :drink40: