EclipseChris Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 i believe you, a proper built box will out preform any prefab/random box... another tip... read... ALOT...lol... there is 87 pages of builds here, go through older builds, get ideas and learn from others mistakes... there's a ton of info around here... good luck with your future builds man believe me, i have been doing that exact thing for about 2 or 3 months now i looked at every last picture and read every last word that Steve Meade himself said/posted about the caddy the hoe the towers everything he built i read about and looked at, all before even making an account. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 Well, thats pretty damn awesome! I think you should put that in your car, it will complete the wall! Ill contact robola 46 (the guy with the bmw 323i) and see if he can get me gold and carbon woven carbonfiber. I do need a new hood the prev owner had a nice collision. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bassl0va Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Ill contact robola 46 (the guy with the bmw 323i) and see if he can get me gold and carbon woven carbonfiber. I do need a new hood the prev owner had a nice collision. definitely! (his car is awesome BTW!) Erk! Pics of the dents/damage? My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 definitely! (his car is awesome BTW!) Erk! Pics of the dents/damage? Nah all thats left (my teacher fixed it before he sold it to me) is a little dammage on the hood i can take pics tomorrow if its a big deal. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bassl0va Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Nah all thats left (my teacher fixed it before he sold it to me) is a little dammage on the hood i can take pics tomorrow if its a big deal. nah it's ok. Lots of pics of the build though please My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
EclipseChris Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 nah it's ok. Lots of pics of the build though please Right now some glue is drying and its almost bed time so no more till tomorrow. sorry i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bassl0va Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Right now some glue is drying and its almost bed time so no more till tomorrow. sorry I can wait My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
blackrosetiger Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Did you know there is a (now its pretty old) ferrari that actually came with a gold insulated engine bay? I learned that one day on Topgear and i was like O.O I think you mean this unfortunatly thats not me in the pic lol 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
EclipseChris Posted April 4, 2010 Author Report Posted April 4, 2010 unfortunatly thats not me in the pic lol That is the model i was talking about, not the exact car though. That model (if i remember right) came from ferrari with the engine insulated in gold. But that is what my bravada will look like + a unicorn i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
drumminian Posted April 4, 2010 Report Posted April 4, 2010 Gooooooooooooood luck. hahah yeah the box in fucking a half an inch too long and almost too tall for the trunk. so I'm gonna have to cut out some metal and flush mount the drivers I think it'll fit though gonna be tight Alpine CDA-9887 15" FI BL JBL BP1200.1 Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear Optima D35 yellow top under hood Big 3 all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.