Toyota Tercel... yeah i said it. SHIRT TRICK FROM A PYLE

Haha yeah man gats to make it look pretty for da girlies.

LAWLS! Can't wait to see this paint job! I gotta get around to making my box purdy, need to fix up the mids and highs first though :)

Better post my build log soon too...

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

LAWLS! Can't wait to see this paint job! I gotta get around to making my box purdy, need to fix up the mids and highs first though :)

Better post my build log soon too...

Did not get any bed liner, my friend could not find it, so i am trying to mock up where to put the amps.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Thanks for all the advice i appreciate it a lot i really do,i did not design the box bcpballer64 did. said it comes to 1 cube with 1/3 cube of port, the port is 3x3.5 which is 10.5 sq in which is prolly more than the subs need, its all ported to about 37 hz. The subs are very cheap and nothing special so anything bigger would prolly not be good. The double baffle was to get flush mount, more or less personal preference, i think it looks great and i plan on getting new subs and amps so who knows maybe i will need the double baffle someday. And finally the subs and port are firing towards the drivers seat is that what you meant, or did you mean to say point them towards the trunk lid?

testing has shown that subs in a trunk do better when fired backwards rather than forward (towards the driver). unless you seal the baffle of the box to the opening at the fold down seats so that air or sound waves can not get to the trunk. this would be the loudest method.

so the port is a little small, just look at making it bigger your next time around. any 12" sub that would need a double baffle to prevent flexing will want much more than 1 cube.

hope this helps. i would go into more detail but its late and im on the crapper :bull:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Did not get any bed liner, my friend could not find it, so i am trying to mock up where to put the amps.

They must have bed liner :( . Have another look and ask around, it needs to have bed liner ;)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

testing has shown that subs in a trunk do better when fired backwards rather than forward (towards the driver). unless you seal the baffle of the box to the opening at the fold down seats so that air or sound waves can not get to the trunk. this would be the loudest method.

so the port is a little small, just look at making it bigger your next time around. any 12" sub that would need a double baffle to prevent flexing will want much more than 1 cube.

hope this helps. i would go into more detail but its late and im on the crapper :bull:

I am planning on cutting my back seat so the port goes right into the car, and the subs are only 10". No offence but i know what the double baffle is for, if i wanted it for eliminating flex i would not have made it flushmount.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

They must have bed liner :( . Have another look and ask around, it needs to have bed liner ;)

Ok, so no bedliner, but i found something better.

Walmart has automotive carpet in rolls, 36"x72" for $8.88

Needless to say i got 2 and may get some more and recarpet my trunk after i cover the box.

Pics will be up, i got a girl to help me out tomorrow with it.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Ok, so no bedliner, but i found something better.

Walmart has automotive carpet in rolls, 36"x72" for $8.88

Needless to say i got 2 and may get some more and recarpet my trunk after i cover the box.

Pics will be up, i got a girl to help me out tomorrow with it.

Matching carpet on in the trunk will be awesome! Have you built the amp rack yet? Moar pics :good:

Matching carpet on in the trunk will be awesome! Have you built the amp rack yet? Moar pics :good:

Amp rack? haha nah i just screwed the amps into some sheet metal i will have pics up sometime(im at my moms and dont have the cord i need).

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Update;

Thursday i mounted one amp on the bottom of the deck, i do not have any speakers in the deck anymore so i have wires going through the holes and cleaned up a ton.

Thursday.jpg

Thursday1.jpg

Today i did this.

Cant really see but i got some body filler and cleaned up the edges and any lows where the cuts were too short and didn't quite fit right.

Sunday.jpg

Sunday1.jpg

Sunday2.jpg

Sunday3.jpg

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived