Second Skin Audio

Need help choosing new subs

Hi, I want to get new subs, right now I have 2 XXX 12" (2005 model) in a sealed box and I'm looking to upgrade with something that can take more power and sound good 2. This will go in a Sealed Box (Sorry don't wanna take my entire trunk with the box).

I was reading about the DC level 5, but I'm concern with their sound and was looking the level 6, but since none one knows when they're coming out.

Right now I have:

2 XXX 12" 05 model

1 Stetsom 5K2D

1 yellow top on the from

2 group31 Yellow top in the trunck

300 Amp Dc Power Alt on the way.

1/0Awg all around, including the Big3.

Thanks.

you arent going to find alot of high end woofers that want a sealed box. or find any that are going to sound as good as the xxxs. i has soft spot for XXX :drink40:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hey, thanks for the fast reply, I know it's hard when going sealed, but the thing that I don't wanna give up my whole trunk, I love my XXX, but I'm looking to try something that can take more power. what's the smallest ported box that I can run 2 dc level 5 12", putting about 2500 Rms on each?

Thanks.

you arent going to find alot of high end woofers that want a sealed box. or find any that are going to sound as good as the xxxs. i has soft spot for XXX :drink40:

Archived