cubs_fan0718's Impala SS Build Update 4-18-10 Final PIC!!! vid to come soon

Thanks for the few comments i do have, i really appreciate it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Some Moar Pics

Rack Test Fit

RacktestFit.jpg

Rack half way painted

RackPaint.jpg

Back of Box

Box9.jpg

Front of Box

Box10.jpg

Old Coil ( yes it looks abused but it still works, i put it on stand by and droped a whole new SPAIR in it. )

OldCoil.jpg

And the Paint

ThePaint.jpg

Last Pictures, i'll take a final photo of amp rack installed with everything ran and neatified then its on to Vids hopefully by this weekend.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

looks good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Well here is the amp rack installed

LastPic.jpg

After installing it all, i didnt have any sound coming out my driver side door speaker, or sound coming out one of my rear speakers. so i had a buddy mess with the rcas and that was the problem. They were brand new RF rcas, and they slid into the input really really easy, and u could pull them off super easy too. then im cruising down the road and my speaker up front starts to distort and i loose my rear speakers also, so i'm like WTF. I'm steaming at this point, so i take myself and my car up to the car audio shop where i bought the rcas and told him my problem. He looked at me and told me that im the first one ever to come in and tell him that these rcas are junk, he said he wanted to come out and look for himself so he did and he was amazed that they were that way.

So long story short, we go back in he says take the rcas out bring them back ill give u store credit, and send them back to RF and see what they can do also. Then i spied with my eyes, 3 sets of RF competition rcas that looked like they had been there for a while, i realized this when they had a 60 yes thats right 60 dollar price tag on them, and now there was a 24 dollar price tag on them so i picked them up, yea i might have got ripped but i needed them asap, that and he wanted $34 for kicker rcas. these new rcas are all braided copper jacket style rcas i plugged them in and what happend... they worked perfectly and everything is clear and doesnt distort, its amazing how u can tell a diffrence when crappy rcas are involved. Well i realized this might be a cool story bro moment and it really wasnt that short but i typed this long and drawn out thing anyways, i'll make it up to u guys by getting some videos on here either today or tommorow.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

Archived