Needs amp for speakers

Bigdaddy1986

Atm my front speakers are 45 RMS 140 Peak and the back are 85 RMS 260 Peak. Weak I know but just want something to hold me over till I can get my hands on some nice components. Tried this over in the amp forum but didn't get any response. Hope you guys can help me out

Atm my front speakers are 45 RMS 140 Peak and the back are 85 RMS 260 Peak. Weak I know but just want something to hold me over till I can get my hands on some nice components. Tried this over in the amp forum but didn't get any response. Hope you guys can help me out

All I can think of is a Sundown Audio SAZ 50.4

I'm a noob at car audio so don't listen to me. :pardon:

im kinda a noob but it sounds like to me you need a four channel amp i say go with a hifonics or crunch or something along those lines and a amp thats 250 RMS and 400 peak soundstream does a good job of those type and so does sundown look on ebay for cheap four channel amps message me if you want some more cause i got a ton of them

in house subwoofer system FTW but nothing special

1 12 inch lanzar vibe 1600 watts

subwoofer box tuned to 36hz

no amplifier ATM

1 350 watt antec power supply 1 300 watt antec power supply 2 other brand 300 watt power supply four in total :)

all four gauge to the soon to be amplifier

Bus bars

1 simple bass boost

Videos at www.youtube.com/walkingfreak

If you are fine with running all the speakers at a lower wattage, then go ahead and get a 4 channel. Make sure it's around 50 watts per channel rms, you don't want to blow out the speakers that you have up front, even though the rear ones do 85 rms.

The front stage is more important, it would be pointless to give more wattage to the rear. You should look into getting the same sets of speakers in the rear and front for the future.

777319156.png

If you are fine with running all the speakers at a lower wattage, then go ahead and get a 4 channel. Make sure it's around 50 watts per channel rms, you don't want to blow out the speakers that you have up front, even though the rear ones do 85 rms.

The front stage is more important, it would be pointless to give more wattage to the rear. You should look into getting the same sets of speakers in the rear and front for the future.

Or if u can change them rear in front and front to rearspeakers and 4 x 50 Watt amp

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived