Hello Fellas, my name is Victor aka Beast From Da East From NY. I read the posts and I think you were mild compared to other forums and thank you but please allow me three minutes of your time. The reason for me looking like a " dicK " is because I was constantly being harrassed by NY Native people to battle. I was at that event to support Avenue Sounds in thier SPL contest, I was just there as an attraction but I didn't go ther to battle no one. I was there with my wife and kid enjoying the day. The were about 10-15 of them, talking shit all day and at the end of the day, I was heated and tired. I 'm a man that's competive and only can take but so much. One word I do have to say is that after the whole battle and the camera stopped rolllin', the owner of the other truck came up to me and shook my hand like a gentleman and we spoke. Prior to this, I had no idea who was taling shit in his camp so I blew up on that direction. People that know me, know that Im not like that but you outnumbered I fellt like a cat in a corner, you know what happens. The truck had (8) 15" Dreads and i had (8) 15" MTX9500, which I don't have anymore. I don't know if anyone in here has been in a situation like that when shit can crazy real fast and the family is there. I wish the camera man would have taped everything but he didn't and now I am here defending myself again. Thank you for your time.

PS. For those of you that said that they would like to see Steve and me "do it up". Well if everything falls into place it will happen at the end of Oct- early Nov in Cali because the Beast is going to be a display at SEMA and I have spoke to Steve if he wants to do it , he said "yes, it will be fun" . So know we just have to work out a time/place/ location for this exhibition and it's for fun. No shit talking, just respect for each other and if I lose I will hoop out the Beast and give Steve a hand shake and a thank you.

_beast

respect mon

x2 looks like we got some stuff cleared up

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

damn basshead that kid looks exactly like, and i mean exactly like my little brother

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yo beast was he anywhere near as loud as you SPL wise ?

I don't know. I have never metered the truck and now I ripped out the box and built another one because the bass couldn''t keep up with clarity. This new box will be set at 32HZ, so SPL I don't think I will be loud but heart stopping low end bass is a different story.

Archived