Bro I will say this....its crazy as hell man! even though its a little shy right now( electrical) I am putting in another alt this week so I will actually be able to gain my sub amps up to a more respectable level. But even now it rattles my eyes! I cant wait till Friday, to see what it does. It makes my eyes water a little now with some music! :)

Why the hell cant anyone in Norway build installs like yours Roscoe, Shame on us!

Well, my new little project will show them to build better MOHAHA:P

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

It should slap! I prefer ported over any other application for subs and will always do ported if possible in my vehicles. It should wake your system up considerably!

Edit: I always get geeked up anticipating what my builds are gonna sound like and cant wait to hear/feel them!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

It should slap! I prefer ported over any other application for subs and will always do ported if possible in my vehicles. It should wake your system up considerably!

Edit: I always get geeked up anticipating what my builds are gonna sound like and cant wait to hear/feel them!

I hope so to keep up with the mids and highs. Those guys in video kept pressing me to open the doors and I have no idea why because it was shutdown for sure. The exhibition with Steve will be fun as alot of people are wanting to see the outcome but lose, win or draw, I think it will be good for business and pleasure as well. Steve is real cool guy and thank him for excepting the battle!

Mr. Assman, your bass is crazy from what I hear and if we was to cross each other's path. Please let have the dignity to close my doors and roll awy in the sunset!

i might not have the truck to much longer,its up on the selling block.You should try to make it down to Carlsile all truck nats Aug 4th and 5th.I have the lows but no high end maybe we can get together and play the same song and wow the world.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i might not have the truck to much longer,its up on the selling block.You should try to make it down to Carlsile all truck nats Aug 4th and 5th.I have the lows but no high end maybe we can get together and play the same song and wow the world.

Sorry, I have another event to go to,

Archived