DeepHittersMagazine Posted July 25, 2007 Report Posted July 25, 2007 (6) 15" subs (secret) until my first comp but will be done in about two weeks. I have 3000W going into each one. No plexi glass like my old installs and doing 2" mdf with rod bracings, nothing fancy but I know these will hit way harder than the old setup which was ( 15" MTX 9500 in a bandpass. I had one (1500W) on each. Im keeping all the amps but putting (2) to one sub. Yea, some of them kids were screaming at me and they don't even know me. Im the type that you give me respect and I will do the same but in this case it was real heard to keep my cool especially that Alpine, Rockford, Jensen and other people were there. I messed up by letting those kids get to me in front of potiential advertisers and especially my fam. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
roscoe1129 Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Welcome to SMD Beast! I appreciate your stand up edness *not even a word but who cares to come on here and join the fun and being real! We look forward to pics of the new setup andyour input whenever you can. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Guest MegaloManiac Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 im a little confused about the video. were you guys in your ride or each others ride?
DeepHittersMagazine Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 im a little confused about the video. were you guys in your ride or each others ride? I was in mine and they were in his, we didn't mix DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
roscoe1129 Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Their own Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
DeepHittersMagazine Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Welcome to SMD Beast! I appreciate your stand up edness *not even a word but who cares to come on here and join the fun and being real! We look forward to pics of the new setup andyour input whenever you can.tHANKS rOSCOE DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
roscoe1129 Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 tHANKS rOSCOE Im glad to see I am not the only one who suffers from caps lock disease! (on when you dont mean it to be) Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
DeepHittersMagazine Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Ros, I wonder how your (4) 18 @ 25 HZ is going to sound? Would you even be able to see right after 1 min. of that? DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
BURRITO Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Yo Beast, mad props from the west coast! your ride is CLEAN and Tight and Loud Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted July 26, 2007 Report Posted July 26, 2007 Ros, I wonder how your (4) 18 @ 25 HZ is going to sound? Would you even be able to see right after 1 min. of that?Bro I will say this....its crazy as hell man! even though its a little shy right now( electrical) I am putting in another alt this week so I will actually be able to gain my sub amps up to a more respectable level. But even now it rattles my eyes! I cant wait till Friday, to see what it does. It makes my eyes water a little now with some music! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.