Scraping The Coast 07

Saltine

thats a dif. car its actually a 300c in front of me. had a poo system. the owner flatbeds the car everywhere like its a riddle car or something. he had a bunch of toy cars in the trunk

as for the charger though i didnt even look at the trunk or interior. i snapped that on the way to get a water and some shade

why u callin them miami beat up cars ?

and man i love that hybrid cadillac truck... those rims are nice too...

i call them miami cars beat up b/c well im just being honest. they spend all the money on some rims. all those cars including the fleetwood limo had big dents in the body, rust under the paint, the last orange car had the wheel wells sheids falling out, look at the rear lower light cover about to fall off. the interiors had lots of wrinkles like someone didnt have the fabric straight when sowing it up. a couple were painted 1 color with other color factory jambs and crap.

at least when i done my truck like that under a tight dealine i went back white so it matched

it wasnt just miami cars but they are the majority that just grab some hoopty, send it to earl shibe, and hectors out the back of the van interior, throw some 24's on it and have an all out showcar

i seen some other nasty rides. i cant even describe what it looked like they used to smear there body filler. but its just mostly miami cars.

sorry, the blue cutty on 23" davins had nice bodywork, interior and all it was simple nice, and you can see he took his time.

yea that was me with the tahoe with the 2 18" btl's it was a very nice show. i was so busy working the audio part i never even got to see much of the car show at all. tons of nice stuff there an ladies for sure.:)

we had 220 cars in the audio show it was non stop sat and sunday

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

someone there also said he posted on the forum, he took lots of videos of my truck and many others. maybe he will postem. there was some nice stuff out there

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

looked like a bad ass show

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

As for the Beat up Miami cars...Lol thats how we do it around here (not me but most people)... They get they're beat up donks and make it some thing nice...bigs rims, paint job, and bass that rattles the shit outta the trunk.

Any one know what kind of rims those are on that charger?

Archived