Sonic Electronix

hey quick question. im planning on getting a 240sx hatcback (s13) 89-94 and im going to wall it. im plannig to do 2 15 fi btl's fully loaded with 2 rockford fosgate 2500's. like 3 kinetik 2400's and 3 runs of 0 gauge. 220amp alt. etc etc. its going to be 10ish cubic feet tuned to 32hz. how loud will that be? i love bass but i hate getting used to it quick. i really want a system thats going to even surprise me. not be loud at first then its casual later know what i mean? but weight is really important. i dont want this car to be too slow. thats why im using birch for the wall. thanks! im hoping to maybe even hit 150? whatcha think??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

sounds nice lol if ya do it take pics lol

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

i'm thinking 170

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

and im also open to other suggestions? whatcha think i should do? this car would be daily driven and id prob never go to a competition. i just like my music loud as hell and a little more then the average person :P but still. i dont wanna get used to it that quick. it would hella suck redoing the wall just because it wasnt as loud as my needs :P i heard a 146db car and it hurt my ears and it was loud but i want even louder 150db! or atleast close lol. help?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

since you don't wanna compete, a 170 should be enough to satisfy you

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

lol haaa 170 lmao

1j1450.png

also you think it would be able to do a hairtrick too? thats really important ha :P

1j1450.png

it should do a headtrick

Archived