Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

I mean seriously, they barely move

no kiddin.

thats my down fall right now is no excursion.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yeah im gonna do them in the hatch at 30hz. i know they still hit lows and stuff but i slang 25hz alot and it what i like haha anyways i have my aq at 1 ohm on the 15 right now and full tilt before clipping im at like 13.4 volt but full tilt full tilt i drop into 12.6. so on each its prob 1500 at the 13.4 and a dirty 1800 at 12.6. im gonna have spv 70's pretty soon here instead of a gay interstate batt. anyways i kno worng section but where does clipping start? in a song? or signal from the HU or where? cause i made a song on audacity that had absolutly no clipping yet i turned it up in teh car and it effin clipped.

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

Yeah mine too. My box is about 5 cubic ft after port displacement, which I was told a tad too big due to me not throwing a large amount of power to them so I'm a drop the internal cubic feet down some. Gotta get those subs moving son! LOL

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

yeah im gonna do them in the hatch at 30hz. i know they still hit lows and stuff but i slang 25hz alot and it what i like haha anyways i have my aq at 1 ohm on the 15 right now and full tilt before clipping im at like 13.4 volt but full tilt full tilt i drop into 12.6. so on each its prob 1500 at the 13.4 and a dirty 1800 at 12.6. im gonna have spv 70's pretty soon here instead of a gay interstate batt. anyways i kno worng section but where does clipping start? in a song? or signal from the HU or where? cause i made a song on audacity that had absolutly no clipping yet i turned it up in teh car and it effin clipped.

clipping can come in from your signal, or it can come from your amplifier not physically being able to meet up to the amount of signal it's recieveing, and it can come from the music itself though that is rare.

clipping comes from turning your gain and or bass boost up to mucj to where the wave is square.

ive excplained this in another thread youve made.

you could drop to 10 volts, and have a perfect wave, the AC Voltage, from your speaker outputs is where you clip to your woofers 90% of the time.

alot of decafs stuff on a improperly set gain will still clip the dog shit outta your woofers. also, you get more power when you play below tuning from my understanding, bc you have less rise iirc.

Jeff can take his voltage all the way up to 110 volts and be slight to no clip iirc but after that the wave starts turning square depending on frequency.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i know what clipping is i just wondered where it started or came from... my other thread was what is clipping. diff ?'s see. so best way to clean up signals is just batts and an alt? cause ive got some real walmaart special rca's could that be a problem?

2004 Grand Prix

i know what clipping is i just wondered where it started or came from... my other thread was what is clipping. diff ?'s see. so best way to clean up signals is just batts and an alt? cause ive got some real walmaart special rca's could that be a problem?

best way to clean up clipping is to buy an oscope ..

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i did my gains by logic kinda haha i just turned it up to 24 outta 35 on the deck turned the gain up till it clipped then backed it down a lil bit.

2004 Grand Prix

Yeah mine too. My box is about 5 cubic ft after port displacement, which I was told a tad too big due to me not throwing a large amount of power to them so I'm a drop the internal cubic feet down some. Gotta get those subs moving son! LOL

ummm i thought a larger enclosure meant increased efficiency, decreased back pressure and therefore more excursion.

you got somethin bass ackwards bro

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz